Obviously Aaron is working today (this is my third blog of the day). I have a to-d0 list a mile long but this is so much more fun. Plus, my dad is the one always asking for pictures, and it's his birthday today...so Happy Birthday to you, Dad!! We went to visit Aaron at work today, and Zander got to "drive" the engine. I didn't have to ask for a smile in this picture.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Future Firefighter Futrell
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Lindsey. I have to be honest and tell you I have stopped by your blog a couple of times now when ever I see your name on Mical's site. So, I finally added you to my links and thought I would say hello. What exactly do you do that involves chocolate & scrapbooking? Also, I didn't realize Aaron worked for city Fire Department. One of Ashton's brothers does too. And, Ashton's testing right now for County. Anyways...I just wanted to say hi...and your little boy is cute. You can be nosey like me and go to my site too from Mical's if you want. Talk to you later!
Nicole...hi, it's been a long time since I've talked to you! I've seen your blog too, and your kids are sooo cute...growing up too fast. To answer your questions...I rent out chocolate fountains for parties and weddings. It's a great business, sometime I stuggle to keep up, but I've been doing it for 4 1/2 yrs. and it's really a lot of fun. My scrapbooking business I just started a little over a year ago. I am a designer or consultant for a company called Heartstring Designs. I started doing it to support my hobby. I do workshops in peoples homes and I host classes or crops every once. Anyway, it's really fun! That's exciting that Ashton is testing w/ County. Aaron loves it!! Where is Ashton at in the testing process? Good luck to you guys! Thanks for posting a comment! I will add you to my links too!!
I'll have to keep you in mind if I ever need a fountain. I hate cleaning those things out! Ashton is just waiting to hear when his oral will be. It is quite the waiting process. He has been practicing with his brothers & friends that are firemen. And he has met with some Chiefs, just so he can get other opinions on what he needs to work on. I just keep telling him that no matter what happens this time around, it is what ever is meant to be, and he just has to keep trying if that is what he wants to do. I'll let you know what happens.
About the fountains...yep, cleaning them isn't my favorite job and believe me, I feel like I'm always cleaning chocolate fountains! I've gotten it down to a science, though. Sounds like Ashton is doing all the right things to prepare! All Aaron's studying for the oral boards paid off. When he actually took them, though, he thought he was through. He felt like it went horrible, but I think that's just what they do...intimidate you as much as they can. Ashton will do great, though. Definitely keep us posted.
Post a Comment