Thanks to Mical for introducing me to her blogspot....I've been inspired to attempt this. Hopefully, I can keep this up and give you all a little glimpse into our daily lives.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happiness is not a place to travel to. It's a way of getting there.
Thanks to Mical for introducing me to her blogspot....I've been inspired to attempt this. Hopefully, I can keep this up and give you all a little glimpse into our daily lives.
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
10:06 PM
6 comments:
Lindsey, these are wonderful pictures! We love your wedsite!
Love, Anita & Allison Hershberger
Wow! I'm so excited to see and read more! It sounds like things are going well for you and that you are happy!
Jenelle (Fairbanks) Vance
What a great idea, and of course the pics are adorable! This will give me incentive to set up and get online when I get to KY. By the way Lindsey, our family are the ones who have been blessed by having you and your incredibly sweet spirit in our family. I love you, and will miss you bunches.
Auntie Pam
This is awesone Lindsey. I'm so happy that you set this up, so I can continuously see your pretty face and see Zander grow. Great pictures. Keep up the great work, you little worker bee.
What a great new favorite site for us. Thanks for letting us know about it. Zander is awesome and growing. We love you guys.
Tim and Gloria
(She's off with the girls scrapbooking today. . . I think it may be catching)
Hey! I am so glad that you created this blog! It's so cute!
Post a Comment