Monday, August 20, 2007

Any Question He's a Man?


What is it about men loving to read while they're on the toilet? I will never understand that! I hate taking time to go to the bathroom, and I definitely don't want to sit in there longer than absolutely necessary! By the way...these pictures are NOT posed. This is the real thing!


8 comments:

nikki said...

That is awesome! Perhaps he takes after hsi dad... where else do these kids learn this stuff :)

Nicole Cave said...

I can honestly say Ashton rarely does this, but I also don't leave reading material near the toilet.

Lindsey F. said...

Hey Nicole,
I love reading your blog! Will you add me on your list? My e-mail is lindsey_chocolategirl@yahoo.com.
Thanks!!

Eliason Family said...

I love it! These pictures are to cute...He will get a good laugh out of these someday!

Ann said...

Hysterical. I bet Aaron is proud--not just that he is reading while on the toilet, but sports, no less. What a little man!

Nicole Cave said...

Hey Lindsey, I did not mean to leave you out...I just had your e-mail typed wrong. It shoudl be fixed now.

Doug and Dawn said...

That is classic. I remember my dad would always take the paper with him. I guess it is a guy thing. Too funny.

Adventures in Healing said...

I love it!!! He is such a cute kid Lindsey!