I really don't think anyone is more blessed than me! Why? Because I have the greatest family in the entire world! Last night, the birthday celebrations began for all us December babies. I've been a little less than thrilled about my birthday this year seeing as I'm kissing my youthful 20's goodbye! But my family has already kicked off what is going to be, without a doubt, the greatest birthday yet! Not only did they give me the greatest gift any girl could wish for (a SERIOUS upcoming shopping spree), but they also wrote out 30+ reasons why they love me! Who could ask for more than that? I feel so loved, and so blessed! I can't even find the words. Thank you Mom and Dad, Ron and Kathy, Preston and Taylor, Cooper and Anjuli, Tyler and Jillian, Kenny and Megan, Troy, Chelsea, Kelsey, Aubree, Taylor, Zander, and my wonderful husband who never ceases to amaze me with his selflessness! I love you all!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Is Anyone Luckier Than Me?
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Linds you deserve it! Have fun shopping!
How fun, I am envious!!
What a PERFECT gift!!! So thoughtful and priceless. Happy Birthday!
So fun! I hope I get a major shopping spree for turning 30... Happy Pre- Birthday!
I would tell you Happy Birthday now - but since I'm going to see you on that big fabulous day - I will wait till then :)
How fun!! I love shopping sprees!! ESPECIALLY when your not spending your own money :)
Post a Comment