Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Love My Little Boys!!


and for those of you wondering if I have a baby bump...

33 comments:

Mical said...

I knew it!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! Which Baskin Robbins were you at last night? I remember driving by the one on Sahara and Ft. Apache and thinking...What the crap?!

Lindsey F. said...

That was the one I was at!! That's what I said when I pulled up!

Ashley K. said...

Seriously... where did that bump come from!!!??? So freakin cute. Congrats again!

ohilaryk@gmail.com said...

How totally exciting!! Boys really are fantastic as you already know! So happy for you guys!! And you are looking great!
Hilary

dev said...

ahhh. it must have been a fellow prego intuition.... I am so happy for you!! Brothers will be so fun... congrats to the Futrell fam!!


btw... you look FABULOUS!!!

Lindsey said...

I just have a vibe about these things- you look so cute with that baby bump!

Rey and Melanie said...

OH my gosh you guys that is AWESOME!!!You will love having two boys, they are so much fun!!! Zander is going to love having a little brother:)

The White Clan said...

Whoopee!!! I am so happy for Zander and Aaron, I think it will be good for them. And for you boys are really fun. And hey there is always better luck next time. Congrats you guys!!!

Sarah said...

I can tell you from experience, BOYS ARE MORE FUN THAN GIRLS!!! (I do love my daughter so much, but I loved having my boys all in a row!) They have so much fun together and are so easy to entertain! I'm thrilled for you guys! You look so adorable, too! (Sorry to blog stalk you!) Good luck!

Nikki said...

K- you look hot with your baby bump! People would kill to look that good pregnant! Congrats on the boy....gotta love the little boys and how fun for Zander to have a little bro! Hope we get to see you while we are in Vegas :)

Chelsea said...

i am so excited to have another nephew and zander is going to be such a great big brother! :)

The Ririe's said...

That is so exciting and you look so good!! Wow...I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant! Hope you are feeling good.

nikki said...

yay for little boys!!! You are adorable!

Doug and Dawn said...

Congrats on having another boy. I love how happy Zander is about having a sibling. He is so cute. You look great. I hope you are feeling well.

Wynd said...

Big Smiles!!! Very Exciting and love the pictures, you look great! Zander looks way excited holding the balloon!

McLeod Clan said...

If the mold isn't broken don't fix it!! You both know how much I love playin with Zander when I'm around. I'm super excited for baby boy number two and I have to admit intrigued by what name you will come up with this time.

MediocreMama said...

Okay...I just saw you last night at yoga. There was no bump! That is truly such a beautiful picture of you. Awwwww, funny how being pregnant seems so fun when it's someone else! :)

Congratulations on having another boy. How fun! I'm adding you guys to my blog, hope that's okay!!

Anonymous said...

Yah!!! Congratulations..I am so excited for you guys. Zander is going to have so much fun with a brother. Your belly is too cute! How are you feeling? We miss you guys and wish that we could be there to celebrate with you!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...how exciting for Zander to get a baby brother. I love his facial expressions, he's so entertaining:). You look so cute, I don't ever remember looking that cute!

Anonymous said...

we are so excited to have a nephew!! We love you guys!!

Marleen said...

What a cute bump you have. Congrats on having a boy. You guys are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Lynds - I'm SO glad you are having a BOY!!!! YAY! As exhausted as my boys make me sometimes, I am SO glad they have eachother to be crazy and funny and goofy and dirty and silly with. love boys...and you've already got one of the cutest ever!

Anonymous said...

Ya! That will be so fun to have 2 boys... I'm so happy for you!

Darleen said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome. Okay, you are SOOOOO tiny! I think that's how I look at....one month pregnant. Seriously.

Anjuli White said...

Yeah! We are so excited for another little Zander to play with! You look so good too!

Anonymous said...

Yaaayyyy!!! Congrats Lindsey, Aaron and Zander. I'm thrilled for you on another, absolutely without a doubt, cute little boy...
I can't wait to hear the name you pick.

Miss you.

Love,
Missy

whiteohana said...

Congratulations! You look great.

Life these days...... said...

yeaaaaaaa!!!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That will be so fun w/ 2 boys. You look great!!!

Life these days...... said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Lisa said...

Lindsdey - I found your blog through all the crazy blog channels and you look so great! congrats on the new baby - very exciting! And I totally agree that waiting for 31 cent ice cream is worth it!

D'On Marx said...

Congratulations!!

Tara said...

Ok.. I just found your blog thorugh Marilene... I cant beleive how big your little boys is and HOW CUTE =D.. And your pregnant again, congratulations.. you look AMAZING!!