Recently, I was introduced to an amazing new way to shop through my friend Ashley. She held a class where a lady came and taught us all about "grocery smarts." You can go to www.shopsmartinvegas.blogspot.com to get more of an idea of what it's all about. Or better yet, you can come to a class at my house on the 20th. It's totally free (besides the cost of the Sunday paper with all the coupons), and really is awesome! I have actually looked forward to grocery shopping, and I can't wait to see how much I save every week. Here is an example:
Savings: $75.27
Savings: $50.89 (plus $15 in vouchers to use next time)
If you're interested, Collette is doing a class at my house on Thursday, November 20th where she will teach us all about "grocery smarts." Just leave me a comment, and I'll be sure and let you know the information.


14 comments:
I totally want to come! I am trying to figure out how to cut our food budget each month - especially after seeing the Coupon Mom on Oprah a few weeks ago. Thanks!!
Yes...I'm intested too.Let me know!
taeyajcg@yahoo.com
What time on the 20th?
It's going to be at 7:00. I'll send out invites.
I'm interested...though that is my birthday so we will have to see. Thanks though. I'll check out the blog for sure!
Man! Cooper and I have been talking about doing this for so long. Let me know!
Man! Cooper and I have been talking about doing this for so long. Let me know!
WANT TO KNOW!!!!!
Jessica Nicl
Brock and I have been trying to find ways to make eating cheaper!I would love to come!
I'm in. Let me know the details.
Count me in! I have been patiently awaiting this post. :)
Count me in! I'll be there...the 20th at 7 pm, right?
Yay! I am so glad that it is working for you! I had a great trip the other night too... I spent $49.00 and saved over $70.00!
Meg was telling me about this. I really wanted to learn, but Alan has somewhere he has to be tonight and I have nowhere for the kiddos to go. Hopefully there will be another chance for me to learn about it!
Post a Comment