It's only been six days since I last posted, but I feel like a lot has happened.
Spiderman and his baby stopped to pose for a picture.
Spiderman had a long week! Three nights of Halloweening wiped him right out!
He did gets lots of loot! The morning after Halloween, he ran out of his room at full speed with a smile on his face. "Mommy!! Guess what I dreamed about! Getting all my candy, eating all my candy, and getting all my candy! Unfortunately for me, he got lots of good chocolate! That doesn't so much fit into my "get rid of this baby weight..now!" plan. Aaron tells me I need to have self-control. What's that??
This precious face just keeps getting more and more precious!
He started giving us some smiles. I have yet to catch a big grin on camera.
Sunday was Zackery's blessing day. "Blessing day" is an appropriate title for the day. I felt like I was overflowing with gratitude for all of my blessings! All of my family...I am blessed to have so much family, and I truly feel close to all of them and love them so much! The gospel and the knowledge of my Heavenly Father's love for me. My two precious angel boys who I can't seem to smother with enough kisses! My wonderful huband and the beautiful blessing he gave to Zackery. I'm so blessed!
Zackery met his great grandma and grandpa Futrell. He and Grandpa Futrell share the same birthday. (There were lots of prayers said that Zackery would come that day so they could share a birthday. I'm so thankful for those prayers...I don't know that I could have lasted another day. So, I'm being a little dramatic. Nine months of pregnancy entitles you to that!)
He started giving us some smiles. I have yet to catch a big grin on camera.
Sunday was Zackery's blessing day. "Blessing day" is an appropriate title for the day. I felt like I was overflowing with gratitude for all of my blessings! All of my family...I am blessed to have so much family, and I truly feel close to all of them and love them so much! The gospel and the knowledge of my Heavenly Father's love for me. My two precious angel boys who I can't seem to smother with enough kisses! My wonderful huband and the beautiful blessing he gave to Zackery. I'm so blessed!
Zackery met his great grandma and grandpa Futrell. He and Grandpa Futrell share the same birthday. (There were lots of prayers said that Zackery would come that day so they could share a birthday. I'm so thankful for those prayers...I don't know that I could have lasted another day. So, I'm being a little dramatic. Nine months of pregnancy entitles you to that!)

9 comments:
Lindz, you look awesome...eat all the chocolate you want, tell Aaron I said you've earned it.
Those baby boys of yours are sooooooo cute... nice job.
We love you and miss you all so much.
What a cute little boy in his blessing day outfit! He is so handsome. I agree with the other post... you look fab! Eat your little heart out. Call me, we need to get together!
What a cute little boy in his blessing day outfit! He is so handsome. I agree with the other post... you look fab! Eat your little heart out. Call me, we need to get together!
He looks so cute in the ones where he's sitting in the boppy! Is his hair getting longer? What cuteness. I meant to tell you you look really pretty in the picture of all 4 of you.
I agree with all the above....You look amazing, I can only hope to look as you do on blessing day.
And I just love Zander, he is the cutest boy! I love his personality!
What a great little family!
Lindsey- your boyz could not be any cuter- I LOVE how Zander just seems to be so in love with Zachery too!! You look FABULOUS so go eat as much of that candy as you want!!
Zanders face paint looks AWESOME!!! was that Kelseys doing??
What a precious little family you have. Your boys are beautiful, and there cheeks look so kissable. Who did Zander's make-up its great!
Kelsey was the artist behind the amazing face paint! She's good isn't she!
Post a Comment