Friday, May 29, 2009

500 to 1

So you may be one of those that agree with my husband and think for every one hour that is spent planning scout camp, five hundred are spent planning girl's camp. Well, I'm in deep into my 500 hours with 18 days to go. With that being said, you might not hear from me for a while (not that you've been hearing much lately anyway), but I've always felt the need to make excuses for myself. So anyway...I'll resume my life (and hopefully blogging) when camp is over. Later....

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I feel for you! I really do LOVE camp so much! i was stake camp dir last year and it is sooo much work!!! soooooooo much work! But worth it in the end! Good luck!

Lindsey said...

Are you still doing that? You must be way too good at it! I still think about when we went though and how much fun it was.

Your little one is getting so big-he has so much hair all of the sudden. I just love those dimples of his though.

The Thelins said...

If it makes you feel any better, all your hard work pays off. You are a great camp leader!!

Sarah said...

I tell Rob this everytime he complains about Scout Camp.