Friday, May 29, 2009

Big Month for Big Z

Within a matter of six days, Zander graduated from his first year of preschool, finished up his first season of soccer, and performed in the annual Primary talent show! Big month for this big boy!


(he specifically asked me to take these pictures....I think the exact words were, "I want EVERYONE to see my trophy! Take my picture and put it on your blog!"



Zander sang "Oh What a Miracle" with the Jr. Primary. He's such a little performer! The song was adorable. Being a mom has made me so much more emotional than I ever used to be. I couldn't help but get choked up while he nodded his little head, so confident, and sang out with all his heart, "I'm somethin' special, so very special, there's nobody quite like me!" There really is nobody like you, buddy!!

0 comments: