Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy, Busy....

We've been going, going, going the last few weeks, and we're still going! Life will settle back to normal in a few weeks, but until then, here's a little glimpse of what we've been doing.

visited with Grandma & Grandpa Futrell which is always a treat.
(here's the Sept. 20th boys)
we got to have Bennett for a few days...it was so much fun. zackery just loves him. he wants to grab his face and hair every minute.
had some swimming lessons
enforced some child labor (this was punishment for not staying in bed)
showered Aaron with some "LOVE" (he celebrated a big one!)
more about the celebrations to come
someone graduated to a new carseat. i love looking back and seeing this face.
visited snoopy and the gang and nearly sweated to death.
played on the beach. little z's first time.

we are off again. until next time....

2 comments:

The Thelins said...

Your boys are so cute and I can't believe Zackary is so big! He can even face front now! Glad you guys are having a good summer.

Lindsey said...

Once again I was wondering if maybe you had given up on blogging. Glad to know you are still around. Your kids are so cute and have grown up again so much. Love the grout scrubbing-I think I need to make that my boys summer project.