Saturday, September 19, 2009

One Year Ago Today...

I woke up and mopped all my floors (vigorously).
I ate Macayos and downed lots of spicy hot sauce.
I took Zander swimming and did 30 laps of pregnant "speed walking" in the water.
I laid around on the couch watching TV until a little after 11:00 that night.
And then...I kept peeing my pants! I could not figure out what was wrong with me! This seriously happened about three time until I finally realized...that's not pee...my water broke!!!
After an hour of trying to track Aaron down, he finally called me and hesitated to tell me he'd been playing video games and didn't have his phone on him. (One of his co-workers joked we should have named Zackery Halo, ha ha).
Well, the rest is history...and most certainly a sweet one!

This is my baby just minutes ago. Maybe he's dreaming about this night 365 days ago when he said, "OK mom, ready or not here I come!"

2 comments:

Nikki said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Zackery!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was a quick year! He is so precious...why can't they stay little and sweet like that forever?!