Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Typical Tuesday...

So this afternoon while I made this (times three)

my little dennis the menace did this,
and this,
and this!
He is sure is cute, though, so I can't be too mad!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I laughed out loud looking at those pictures. It is so true that I never can get anything done or be productive without something getting destroyed or messed up. And you just have to let it happen because you are being productive or getting something done.

Sarah said...

We loved dinner last night. If you want to make it again sometime, that'd be fine with us!

McLeod Clan said...

Linds, I want to know what that casserole is?

Mical said...

Glad to see your house looks like that on occasion too. Its always so clean when I am there. :)

Jenae said...

My house looks like a tornado hit every time I do dinner too! Great times!