This baby is 18 months old today!!! Wow! The last little while he hasn't seemed much like a baby to me. He wants to do so many big boy things!
He has to do whatever big brother is doing...thus the hat. Zander wore a hat today, so Zackery had to wear one too. (There is something about that little profile that I have always been so in love with)!
We got a slurpee to celebrate the day...his first slurpee! (I don't think I would have let Zander have a slurpee at 1 1/2).He is becoming so independent. He will not take a bite of food from my hand for anything! He has to be holding it! He insists on stepping down into the garage unassisted. He wants to brush his own teeth. He refuses to drink out of a sippy at a restaurant when everyone else gets a cup and straw. He has to take one lap around the car before being put into his carseat. He darts into the street any chance he gets. (I think I need to get a leash)!
He is still the sweetest, cuddly thing there ever was. He loves to give loves. (He's also started biting and sometimes his loves quickly go from a hug to a bite...you've always got to be on guard)! He likes to give kisses too, and sometimes if you're lucky you get one on both cheeks. He still loves his night-night (his binkie). Sometimes I find him in his bed after a nap quietly sitting there sucking away. I don't think he wants me to know he's awake. He says "kank u" (thank you) when I give him something to eat or help him with something; he's a polite little fellow.
One-and-a-half seems like a big milestone! He really isn't so much of a baby anymore. Time marches on. I feel privileged to watch him learn and grow and be his mommy!

1 comments:
I was just thinking today that he must be close to 18 months! Yeah for nursery!
Post a Comment