Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

my little leprechauns
Tonight I took myself back to England. I made Toffee Shortbread (the recipe can be found here) and although mine didn't turn out so pretty because I way misjudged how long they would take to make and the chocolate didn't have time to set up before I had to deliver them...breathe...they were so yummy and truly took me right back to England. (If any of my mission companions are reading this, they will totally understand and remember...especially you Loha! I can totally remember the little bakery in Swindon where I used to get these all the time...mmmm)! I think I could stare at this picture all night! Yes, I know, that's not normal!

3 comments:

Hayley and Hilda said...

if i can find some with a good date when i go shopping i will send you some millionaires shortbread (yummy)

Sarah said...

They were devlishly good!

The Smiths said...

You are taking me back! I loved those babies - caramel shortbread, caramel digestives, all things cadbury, and some yummy scones...that is what I miss!