I got a craving for doughnuts the other day and they made me happy! I must admit though, I've eaten probably 8 doughnuts in the last few days!! So last night I threw the rest of them away because I was a little out of control.
They were so delicous, though! Today (with no other option because I wasn't about to go dig through the outside garbage) I opted for a healthier snack, apples and peanut butter. Although, not nearly as satisfying to my taste buds, it filled me...for 10 minutes. I think I'll lay off the doughnuts for a while, though.
In other news, Aaron was thrilled (said with much sarcasm) that I bought a 50 lb. bag of powdered sugar at Costco the other day. I'm so tired of running out all the time and buying it when it's not on sale, so I had an empty bucket and decided to fill it up. His excitement came when we covered his garage with a fine, white powdery dust as we poured it into the bucket and 3-#10 cans. He wondered if our neighbors might look over and see the white powder floating out our doors and wonder what kind of neighbors we really were.
But now I'm set for a long time as far as powdered sugar goes. I couldn't help but think, as I looked at all the sugary powder, how many delicous doughnuts I could make!!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Mmmm Doughnuts!
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love donuts!! I eat way too many of them when I'm Prego! Brian buys a dozen and doesn't want to eat any of them...I can't let them go to waste :)
Oh my goodness...thats exactly what I craved when I was preggo with Emree. Seriously anything that had sugar in it, I wanted. So opposite of my boys. Enjoy the doughnuts!! :)
Oh my goodness...thats exactly what I craved when I was preggo with Emree. Seriously anything that had sugar in it, I wanted. So opposite of my boys. Enjoy the doughnuts!! :)
Please invite me next time you want donuts...I love them!
Post a Comment