Monday, May 31, 2010

Finally! I've Been Waiting!

I finally got a kick of energy and have gotten in the mood to clean and organize and get ready for this baby. I didn't think it was going to happen this time and I was getting worried he wasn't going to have any clothes to wear. Aaron was home for a few days last week and helped to clean the house (he's always so good in the cleaning department...I am lucky)!! So Saturday, when he went back to work, I walked in my closet and decided that it had to be cleaned out...right then. A few hours, bags for the DI, contractions, and a major backache later it was cleaned and organized. It feels so good...and I haven't stopped. I'll take the energy while I've got it!

So, although this baby still doesn't have a name, he has some precious little clean clothes and a bed to sleep in. Not to mention a lot of love we can't wait to smother him with. What else could he ask for?

3 comments:

Meg said...

sounds like major nesting to me...maybe that means you will go early!

MediocreMama said...

Looks awesome. ALmost makes me want another baby. Almost. :)

Miss you guys. Excited to meet this new little guy sometime soon.

Amy A. said...

Just caught up with your blog and it makes me miss you! Maybe my motivation to get ready for my new arrival will kick in, after reading this! I can hope at least!