Sunday was the first day I was alone...ALL DAY...with these boys. My mom left on Tuesday (which was very sad! Saying she is helpful is a huge understatement. I love having her here...we all do!) The weirdest thing about the day was going to bed that night, just me and the boys. I don't know why...just felt strange.
We tried to find some fun things to do to pass the day: fingerpainting with pudding was a big hit...for all of 15 minutes! We made cookies and took them down to Aaron at work. Then Preston and Taylor and Kelsey and Taylor came to get some cuddle time with Cruz. He's found his thumb a few times which is cute for now. It was a pretty good day with just a few moments of a lost temper (I don't claim to be perfect!). We still like the days daddy is home much better!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Painting with Pudding
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment