The time has come to make this a private blog. I feel the need to protect the names and identities of these three little villains. I'd love for you to keep up with all of our craziness, so leave your email, and I'll be sure and let you "stop on by." Loves!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

38 comments:
Hey Lindsey, I love checking on your blog! It's still unreal to me that all you girls are mommys!
lclarsen2000@yahoo.com
Cristi (Flinders) Larsen
You better invite! ashleyhkearns@gmail.com
hayleys_ales@hotmail.com
I love these little updates xx
please include me - makes me feel moreconnected to Jillian and Tyler amanda.richmond@ymail.com
Hey Linds it's Kim... add me please. chocolateyez@msn.com
Include the McMurry's on your list....please. Beautiful family!!
mcmurryzoo@juno.com
Hay I love seeing your post about your cute rascals =) Jai1404@yahoo.com
Hi Lindsay!
It's the other Lynzie from 1000 years ago in Vegas.
lynziemiller@gmail.com
Glad you're well. : )
Please include me...since I don't see anyone at church anymore it makes me feel like I still "see" everyone with updates!
Thanks! Kelli
mendenhall98@msn.com
keep me on...biglizard78athotmaildotcom.
Welcome to the club!
can i be in the club? cfrostcpa@gmail.com
I would love to be able to keep up with you. I have debated the same thing for so long and can't quite decide.
barlows_23@hotmail.com
ashtonthelin at gmail
Cute new pictures!
A good idea! Include me wndcm@yahoo.com. Your boys sure are cute!
don't forget me!
cfuture26@yahoo.com :-)
love you!
meganwlee@gmail.com, THANKS (melted watching the cruz's giggles)
marilene ross
marilene.ross@gmail.com
I love seeing your cute family!
Please include us!! Love you guys!
gydenkers@msn.com
mandymoo515@hotmail.com
mandy oblad
holly.wever@gmail.com
Such cute boys!!
sjtcg@aol.com
don't forget me... niknja7@comcast.net
aryannie8@hotmail.com
Thanks for the heads up Lindsey. It was great hearing from you and thank you for thinking of me.
I emailed you my new email address, but here it is again.
Miss you. XOXO
missyo1010@gmail.com
Keep me on. nikkipkelly@gmail.com
me too Linds. Shmegmeg@hotmail.com
The Gurrs would love an invite:
lesthehesh@hotmail.com
don't forget me! :) lindsaybanner1 AT hotmail.com :)
It's Jillian...jilly3885@yahoo.com
samantha_ann_90@yahoo.com
Hi Lindsey! Congratulations on baby number three!
Please add me to your list. It's fun to catch a glimpse every now and then of your adorable family!
Catherine
cbondgirl@yahoo.com
cavebunch@cox.net
Hi! I already left my email above but wanted to let you know that our's is private now too...it was time!
Email me yours if you would like to see our blog :)
Your boys are TOO cute!
sjtcg@aol.com
starringthesmiths@gmail.com - Bethany
We missed you Saturday!! Need to get together with you soon! micalhenderson@gmail.com
Hope I'm not too late. :) I would love to continue catching up on your blog. Your three boys are adorable. Congratulations on your last baby. We've been in Utah almost four year now. Time sure flies by.
stephaniebare@hotmail.com
ashleesorensen@gmail.com
Post a Comment