Sunday, August 15, 2010

Two Months!

Cruz was two months old on Friday (the 13th). This is seriously an angel baby! He is the sweetest little thing, and sleeps like a champ.  I know we'll probably have some rough patches in the future, but for now I'll take the sleep while I can get it. 
He's started smiling a lot.
He does the cutest little thing when you're holding him...he squeezes the back of your arm or whatever part of you his hand can reach.
He spits up a lot!  Much more than either of my other boys did.  Today at church, I fed him and burped him and gave him a little extra time "upright" then layed him down on my lap.  All of the sudden he spit up tons of lovely mucousy spit up, and his whole face was covered!  Poor little thing!  His eyes were open, and I don't think he knew what hit him.  He must have thought he was drowning.
He is a tough little thing as he's had to start taking some abuse from older brother.  I can't leave him unattended for one second!
We're excited for the next few months as he starts to interact more, but seriously, I don't want him to grow up!  He really is a perfect baby!  And I'm his mom so I can say that!

1 comments:

MediocreMama said...

That boy is so freaking cute! How's life with THREE boys not just two? I love your bedding -- your room looks awesome.