It happened...Zander decided to get old enough to go to school. We had a little back-to-school dinner of spaghetti (Zander's choice), salad, bread, and cupcakes for dessert!
We took the "back to school" picture. And since Zackery has to do everything Zander does, we took his picture, too!
We walked to school. I got emotional for small second as we walked up to the school. I've walked by that school thousands of times and had the thought, "One day Zander will go here," and here we are!We took him into his class, listened to his teacher Ms. Kern read them a book, and then said goodbye!
It was a great day, and I can definitely say I was way more excited than Zander was. I still am! I love homework, and reading, and walking him to and from school each day. He's such a big boy. Aaron and I have both said how much he's changed in the last few months. We've entered a whole new realm of parenting. Kind of scary, but fun too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment