...without a trip to the ER with our boys
Last night we were going to go see Christmas lights. Instead we took our first trip to the ER. Zackery was flying around the house on his little fire truck and *"flew off" the fire truck and cut his chin open on the tile. He was a brave boy. It's not fun to watch them straight-jacket your baby and sew them up, but I must say, for a first trip it wasn't as traumatic as I was expecting. (Aaron wouldn't take a picture of the blue princess bandaid Zackery asked for to cover the stitches).
Warning! Confession...
*My foot might have been the reason Zackery flew off the firetruck...oops, but as Aaron reminded me Zackery gave me stitches once, so this was just paybacks. A moment I'm not proud of.




1 comments:
Don't feel to bad- Hailey and Carter both have scars on their chins in the exact same spot. Those darn chins just split open so easily.
Post a Comment