This year was a special Easter. Each day the week before we read about what the Savior did that day of the week before he died. I felt the spirit so many times as we discussed these things as a family. I feel like we truly felt the love of our Savior and captured the true spirit of Easter this year.
We had a nice Easter Brunch to start our day
Went to church
Made a fun Easter basket cake and had dinner with Ron & Kathy & Troy
Grandma always loves to do a pinata with the boys
Grandma & Cruz
Grandpa and his Z boys
1 comments:
I think YOU'RE amazing! you might even be super-mum! I wish you lived here so you could teach me how to make fabulous meals and cakes, we would be a good team, you make and I take!!! heeehee xxx
Post a Comment