Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ramblings from the Crib

This kid always has funny things to say when I get him out of his crib each morning.  This morning he looked at me and said, "Mommy, sanks for nofing."

This afternoon after his nap he redeemed himself by yelling, "Mommy, I loooovvve you!"

I put him to bed about 45 minutes ago, and I can hear him in there chanting, "Jimmer Fredette, Jimmer Fredette, nofing but net, nofing but net."

When I want the boys to stop and listen to me, I always say, "Look at my eyes," and then I know they're paying attention.  The other day Zackery wanted to color, so he yelled to Zander, "Look at my eyes and get me a coloring book!"

If I ever need to know what I sound like to my kids, I just have to listen to Zackery for a while.  I heard him say a few times today, "Uhhhhh!  You're irritating me!"  I was relieved the other day to hear a friend's little girl yell to her sister, "Get your butt over here right now!"  Zackery says that too, and I can't imagine where he heard that:)

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Our kids leave no secrets untold. That's too funny and of course, they always say those things around other people.