Sunday, July 3, 2011

How's a Mom to Know??

The day before Cruz's birthday was a Sunday.  He was not having a good day!  He cried and flailed himself around at church for almost two hours when Aaron finally took him home.  I wondered if he was teething and hoped he would have a good birthday the next day.

Birthday morning: woke up and stared at us,
 didn't want to get out of bed.
 Then he opened a present and ate a yummy breakfast that daddy made him,
 and then was his normal, happy self.


A week and half later I took him for his well check, and the doctor said, "He's got a nasty ear infection. Has he had a cold, fever, acting unusual?"  Not that I could remember.  I felt like a bad mom that I didn't know.  Then I remembered the day before his birthday...bad day explained!  Sorry Cruz!

0 comments: