Saturday, July 30, 2011

White Family Trip

A few weeks ago we met my family in Salt Lake and had a fun-filled weekend with all 18 of us.  

We went to the zoo, spent some time on temple square, ate dinner at the Lion House, did sister gifts, spent a day in Park City, shopped, had a White Family Minute to Win It night (super fun!!), took family pictures, and then a had a fun afternoon at a park in Provo canyon with some friends.  It was really a great weekend!  We all enjoyed every minute of being together.  I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

I don't take many pictures when I'm with my family...I leave that up to the talented ones.  So, these are a few that I got.

We have a picture almost identical to this from October.  I love it!

I think this picture was seconds before Cruz dove off and Zander saved him by grabbing his shirt.  Go Zander.  5 cute boys!

Nice Zacky!

Cruz and Porter at the Church History Museum

Pretty rainbow

Pretty girls and a sleepy baby


Zackery and Bennett played pretty good together on this trip.  They were singing to us here.

Emily & Bryson, 2 crazys, Nikki, Jason & Radlyn, Preston & Taylor

Good times!  Thanks family for a wonderful trip!

0 comments: