...from growing!
15 months old
22 lb. 6 oz. (10-25%)
31.25 in. (50-75%)
head: 19 in (75-90%)...he's got big brains!
teeth #11 and #12 are making their way into that adorable grin
I looked at Cruz the other day and said, "Weren't you just born??" I'm certain he was.
Either way, he's pratically running everywhere and talking a ton. He's a little parrot right now, trying to imitate any noise or word he hears.
He's a climber. I couldn't believe when I found him on the top bunk a week after we got them. We have to take the ladder off each day so he won't climb up.
He knows what he wants and can get pretty testy, but as long as he's got sleep and a full belly, he's a happy kid.
3 comments:
oh i'm so glad to see some new pictures, i miss these cute little faces. I didnt think it was possible but i think he's looking more and more like aaron everytime i see him!
That last picture is SO Aaron it's crazy. I miss these little faces too!
I love pictures of these boys it makes my day every time
Post a Comment