4/7/12
About three weeks before this race I decided it might be a good idea to do a triathlon in a pool before open water. So glad I did. Learned a lot and had so much fun I was hooked. It was so fun for Zander and I to do our first triathlons together.
Totally embarrassing picture, but the boys will get a kick out of this someday (or maybe today).
Angela Taylor, Jenae Attridge, and Erica Reynolds did it too. So fun to have friends to finish with (or behind).
My favorite fans. I loved having Aaron and the boys there to cheer me on. We had to be up super early...and they were all troopers.
The numbers:
400 yd swim 8:32
T1 2:29
10 mi bike 40:18
T2 1:17
3 mi run 28:14
Final Time 1:20:52
Here's what Zackery actually thought of the whole thing






0 comments:
Post a Comment