Saturday, July 21, 2012

Huge (Exciting) Milestone

5/24/12
No more diapers in this house!  This little boy decided he wanted to be big like his brothers.  He has grown up so much quicker than the other two.  Not sure how we fit this in with the busy months we've had, but Cruz and I had some one on one time and "mastered" the potty.
 (I use the word mastered very lightly.  I've realized that potty training is a process and continues to be, but luckily I've chilled out and expectations have gotten lower with each boy, so it has been a very painless experience.  Accidents are common and I always have carpet cleaner close by, but I don't freak out about it.  I love not hauling diapers everywhere and especially seeing a tiny little bum in underwear!)

Love this pep talk from the big brothers!


We've got our treats and drinks...we're ready!

Teaching baby how to use the potty too!

We played all day.

Zander even took over some of the entertaining duties when he got home.

Hooray!!!

0 comments: