12/17/12
Happy Birthday to me! I must admit one of my favorite days of the year. And it was a perfect day! The boys and Aaron surprised me with an IPad!! I had no idea and was so grateful and so excited! They of course made me a yummy breakfast. Aaron always spoils me much more than I deserve:)
Zander went to school and the little boys got to go play at co-op with friends. Aaron and I went grocery shopping for my yummy birthday dinner. We went and saw the movie Playing for Keeps and then went to lunch at Panera Bread. Later that night he made me fish tacos and we had tres leche for dessert with Ron and Kathy and Troy.
There were more celebrations with friends before my birthday and then some after. I felt super spoiled. Then...Isabela and Angelina said they had a surprise for me so I went over and got pampered at their spa. It was the sweetest thing! I got massaged and my hair done...
I truly am a blessed girl! Thanks everybody for the amazing birthday. Especially my thoughtful husband. He always takes such good care of me! He's teaching his boys right!




0 comments:
Post a Comment