Friday, April 12, 2013

Lake to Lake Relay

3/2/13
"Running is Cake Compared to 18 (and a half) Kids"

I love this relay!!  The relays are my favorite races by far.  I get to run which I love (most of the time) and with people I love to hang out with. 

We decorated my car of course!

I can't believe I didn't notice Sarah's little "cupcake" until the end of the second day!  My mind is so distracted...I miss many things!

So, so happy Nikki could come and do it with me this year.  Any excuse to spend time with her is awesome!  We made a quick girls trip out of the weekend and had so much fun.

Sarah Porter, Shelly Moon, Nikki Robison, Me, Bethany Smith



Chelsea always makes the jumping pictures look so much fun.  I had to give it a try.  She's on to something!

Still crying when I see this picture!


Ended the day with some frozen custard.

We came in 10th in our division...got some cool little backpacks!  Can't wait til next year!

0 comments: