3/25-3/29
We had an awesome Spring Break this year in Brianhead with our favorite Fishies.
We went up to check out the Smith's cabin for girls camp and they were nice enough to let us stay.
Emilie taught the boys how to make an igloo, Canadian style. Of course these boys have to destroy everything, so how long the igloo actually stood I'm not sure.
The kids (and adults) loved watching movies in the movie room. One night the adults were actually able to sneak in there and watch a movie alone while the older kids entertained the little kids. Although the movie turned out to be a doozy. (Thumbs down to Midnight in Paris)
Zander & Isabela
Ipads=entertainment
All bundled up, ready to play in the snow
Zander LOVED snowboarding! He can't wait until next time.
Angelina & Zander
Angelina & Johnny
Zander & Aaron
Chilling on the lift
There was some sugar cooking making...
...and eating
Tubing--before...
...and after
Cruz and I went down the hill at the same time. I could tell he was just flying and wasn't going to stop. He went up the uphill they have at the end and flipped. I jumped out of my tube to try and stop him, catch him, something, but I couldn't. He slid on his face on the ice. Ouch. He cried for a bit and then was ready to go again!
The boys loved the old school nintendo, and had to get some duck hunt in!
Snowmobiling with dad
And the finale to the trip, the new Chick-fil-a in St. George. It had just opened the night before so it was a zoo!

























0 comments:
Post a Comment