6/13/13
We took the boys to wet 'n' wild to celebrate Cruz's big day.
Zacky and Cruz racing down the slide.
Zacky waiting for the bucket
Run!
Me and my birthday baby...how is he three?!
Aunt Chelsea and the boys lovin' some dippin' dots
That night we invited some friends and family over for cake and ice cream and presents.
Make a wish
Loves for Grandma
Cruz and Foster...two smily boys
Cutest smile
Total Cruzer face
And another Cruzer face
Cruz and Porter having fun in the water
Fun presents from everyone
Happy Birthday my baby!
Cruz loves to play the game, "Mom, I'm your baby." And then sometimes if he gets mad at me, "Mom, I not your baby anymore." Or, "Mom, I'm growing up!" When he wants some "snuggles" as he would say, "Mom, I'm growing down."
We love to tell him how cute he is or how beautiful his smile or his hair is, and we get the same lecture every time.
"I not cute! I not beautiful! Babies are cute, girls are beautiful, and boys are awesome!"







0 comments:
Post a Comment