Thursday, August 15, 2013

Clark County Fair 2013

4/13/13

Despite the wind, which is just par for the course at the fair, we had a great time this year.  Johnny came and brought Lina and little Johnny.

Zackery keeps getting braver and braver.  They are loving the roller coaster.


"Peek-a-boo peacock, what do you see?  Your tail can be normal as normal can be..."



Zander, Lina, and her cousin Dax went on this ride about 10 times!

And this picture of Johnny...I think I took this right before I noticed I hadn't seen Zackery for about 5 minutes.  The longest I've ever lost one of my children.  All I could do was pray that no one had taken him.  I knew if he was lost we'd find him.  He had found some nice lady that was taking him to the front, when I looked across the field and caught a glimpse of his green shirt and plaid shorts.  Hallelujah!


0 comments: