12/12-12/16/13
We were so lucky and so excited to have Isabela, Angelina, and Johnny come and stay with us for a few days while Johhny and Emilie were in Canada. It was a crazy busy weekend, and we crammed in a lot of fun!
Me and my girls
Cruz loves having his sisters around to snuggle him!
And read to him!
Reading time
Cute little Santas
Umm...this may be weird in a few years, but for now it's adorable!
We did lots of beautiful hair.
I was really brave and took all six kids by myself to the nativity. It may have been a little too brave...definitely found myself second guessing that decision as they ran around like crazies while we waited in line. It was the only night I could possibly make it happen, and I didn't want them to miss it! The reason for the season. They must not of been too scared of my dark side as Bel would call it because they all got in the car to come home with me.
Six kids searching for Bubbles every morning
The older kids had a Giving Grizzlies event at the rest home and went and read and sang to the residents.
"Little boys, little boys, everywhere I look...little, little, little...."
Six kids and a mom ready to go to church...early I might add!
Lots of hair-doing with girls around. Love it!!!
Other activities not pictured here: walking to and from school, co-op at our house, cheer practice, basketball game, Kidshine performance, progressive dinner, Christmas concert, non-stop CHAOS, and much more. It was so much fun, and I definitely couldn't have done it without my hubby! He said he's ready to have three more kids after this weekend.










0 comments:
Post a Comment