Thursday, January 23, 2014

We Have a Nine Year Old!

12/10/13

There's nothing I love more than celebrating my kids birthdays!  I love reminiscing about everything from finding out we would have a baby, to the first time I saw them, all the years from then to now, and how special they are to me!

Can't believe this one is 9!  He's as special as they come!

We started celebrating the night before at his choice, Olive Garden.  It was his choice last year too, and as we ate the same chocolate cake as last year, I couldn't get over what a fast year it was.

We came home and made snowmen treats for him to take to school the next day for his treat.

Some serious bedhead and his favorite breakfast


All decked out in his new Nike Apparel

We took him a happy meal for lunch.

When he came home from school we gave him his present...a Kindle Fire which he was beyond excited about!  That night was pretty low key.  He went to basketball practice and then we picked him up and went and saw Christmas lights.  He's the easiest kid in the world to please.  I love my Zander Pie!  Happy Birthday Buddy! 

0 comments: