Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hittin' the Slopes

Happy Valentine's Day from Brianhead!
We took advantage of a couple days off of school and headed up to ski & snowboard.  I felt sad leaving Cruz behind, but it was fun that I could finally ski too! Can't wait until the five of us can do this together!

Zackery's first time skiing!  He loved ski school and got to do two runs with Aaron at the end of the day.

This was only Zander's 2nd time snowboarding.  He's a natural!  He couldn't believe his mom knew how to ski!








Wish we could make this a Valentine's tradition.  Here's my most favorite valentine!  It was a fun day that brought back so many memories.  Aaron and I spent so many days on these slopes as teenagers, yet I have never skied as a wife or mother.  Today we were on the slopes, together again, same two crazy kids in love, but different people, changed by years of marriage and three boys.  I'm sure at some point sitting on a chair lift we talked about skiing here one day with our kids.  Today we lived it!


0 comments: