Monday, September 8, 2014

Field Trip to the Farm

5/5/14
 Rowan Porter, Zackery, Ramsey Anderson, Beckham Rafie, Ms. Charlene, 
Brooklyn Falater, Kinley Manning





So Zackery came home with a cut near his eye and it was quickly turning into a black eye.  When we questioned him about what happened, he said he was riding a horse and got thrown off.  I was confused, "You were riding a horse?  By yourself? Was the horse going fast?"  He told me it was going fast and no one was around.  I couldn't understand, and we asked him what happened over and over.  He stuck to his story.  When he walked into preschool a couple days later, Charlene was shocked to see his eye was black.  I was anxious to ask her how in the world he got thrown off a horse that he was riding by himself with no one around?!  Turns out...it was a rocking horse!!  This boy and his stories!!

0 comments: