Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone...I know so many wonderful mothers!! But most of all Happy Mother's Day to my BEAUTIFUL mother, who is beautiful on the inside and the outside!! I love you mom and hope you have a great day. I found this poem, and I really like it!

Mother's Love
Her love is like an island
In life's ocean, vast and wide
A peaceful, quiet shelter
From the wind, the rain, the tide.
'Tis bound on the north by Hope,
By Patience on the West,
By tender Counsel on the South
And on the East by Rest.
Above it like a beacon light
Shine Faith, and Truth, and Prayer;
And thro' the changing scenes of life
I find a haven there.
- Author Unknown

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

Hi! What a fun surprise to hear from you. Zander is so adorable. I think he sort of looks like his dad. I am glad to see your family is doing well and staying busy. I think you asked me what Ryan's degree is. He just finished an LLM at Georgetown (and because no one knows what an LLM is I will tell you . . . it is basically a masters in some area of the law for someone with a JD . . . hope that makes sense). His LLM is in tax, very exciting stuff I'm sure. Anyway we are officially done with school and he has accepted a job offer out here so if you ever want to visit DC you now have a place to stay! Take care.

ohilaryk@gmail.com said...

Lindsey,
Your family is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your blog with me. It is so fun to read and see how well you are. You are one of my favorite people! Happy Mother's Day to you!
Love from, Hilary Kreutz

Anonymous said...

hello cute momma!! Zander is an adorable little bug. what a handsome guy... you look awsome as well. Happy Mothers day! love you :)
dev

nikki said...

I love Mothers. Cindy looks the same as the last time I saw her and I don't even remember how long ago that was. We have wonderful mothers, and I just come to realize how wonderful they are more and more as I get older. I love your blog, Linds!