Thursday, May 24, 2007

Where Has May Gone?

Seriously, this month is as good as gone! Time goes too fast. I guess we've just been really busy around here. I had a big crop all last weekend. It was a lot of preparation, but we had a good time and I got a good amount of pages done. I'll have to post some on here. I've had quite a few chocolate fountains, and I'm trying not to stress because June's going to be even busier. I have this problem that I anticipate the future and there's really no reason to stress...one day at a time...that's what I keep trying to tell myself. By the way, if anyone knows of anybody looking for some extra work, extra money, etc...let me know. I'd love to hire somebody right now. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the last week or so.



Last Thursday we went to the lake (we actually got the boat in the water this time...yeah!!!) One last outing with Chelsea before she headed back to school, and Kelsey...well we don't have to twist her arm too hard to get her to miss a day of school. Zander even rode the tube with me (the picture's kind of blurry but you get the point). It was a nice day, and we are determined that now that we can go during the week, we don't want to fight the crowd on the weekends anymore. So all you 9 to 5rs, put in for some days off and let's go to the lake!
Zander loves apples, and he's got a new technique for eating them. He just gets his little pile of peels going and munches away.
So, I couldn't resist posting this picture. Aaron's going to scream, but Zander has such beautiful hair and we don't have any little girls around here to play with, so...every once and a while, Kelsey and I can't resist doing fun things like this. Kelsey did this on Sunday before we had everyone over for dinner. Aaron was freaking out, but we kept telling him to chill because all the time he had bobby pins in his hair, Zander ran around 100 mph making digger and crane noises. He's 110% boy!!

1 comments:

Mical said...

For a split second I wondered who the cute little girl was! haha I love the picture of him on Chelsea's lap with his sunglasses on. That is great. He is such a character!