Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Super Swimmer

Zander finished swimming lessons last week! He is swimming all over like a little fish now. He started getting a little grumpy towards the end of the week, though. I think he was tired of being told what to do. He kept trying to tell his teacher what to do! (We're in a bit of a bossy stage).

He swam all the way over to "the cave" by himself (not very willingly as his face shows).

But not to worry...the minute he got out of the water and had a sucker in his hands, he was his happy self again! Thanks to Barbe for being an awesome swim teacher!! We can't wait until next year to learn more new tricks!!

3 comments:

Kaymee said...

Hey, it's kaymee. I can't believe how good he is swimming!!! That is amazing! I need to know how to get Jenna signed up. Cute page too!

Lindsey F. said...

Hey Kaymee,
It's Vince Davidson's mom, Barbe, that taught him. I don't know if you remember Vince. Anyway, she'll come to you for lessons, but she just wants at least four kids in a row. My neighbor might want to do them too. Let me know and I'll give you Barbe's #.

Anonymous said...

Dont you just hate Miss Barbe!? hahaha! Jk. :-)