These pictures are for you, Ron. Aaron said you'd be expecting some pictures from the game!Zander went to his first baseball game last night. He lasted all nine innings which is even hard for me to do, but we had to stay for the awesome firework show afterwards!! I love watching fireworks and listening to inspiring patriotic music!! It was a fun night and a great intro to our country's birthday celebration!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Take Me Out To the Ballgame
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
we miss going to the 51's game! i dont think my kids would make it the whole game. you guys are such a cute family!
Hey Lindsey,
It was really good to hear from you. I love your blog and you have such a cute family. I went back and looked at that picture that you said reminded you of Carlee and you are right, she does. People that know my family always say that MaKenna looks like my mom or like my family. It looks like you guys have been busy. I forgot that Aaron got on with the Fire Dept. that is so great. Preston and is wife are a very cute couple. I'm sure you had lots of fun with your family in town. I am so loving this blog thing and really want to keep in touch. So I am going to try and update it weekly. Take care.
Dawn
I feel your pain about baseball games... I usually only last a couple of innings before I get bored. But they are fun when you are with fun people... besides, little boys love baseball. Thanks for your cute note. I managed to survive the day pretending it was like a Saturday so I got a lot done. Cameron will be back in less than 24 hours. Yay!! Wish we could have hung out together yesterday.
I cannot believe you guys lasted that long. Last time we went, I think we made it to the 6th or 7th inning. It was a really bad game though. Happy 4th!!
Post a Comment