Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Fourth of July

We had such a fun Fourth of July. We did miss Aaron while he was working, but he had a good busy night! Zander and I went to the parade in the morning with Ashley, Bailey, and Davis Kearns. Zander and Bailey had so much fun running around and dancing as all the bands came by. They were so cute!! Later that night, my family all went over to Anjuli's parents house for a BBQ, swimming, and fireworks! Thanks again to The Wright's!! We had a great time!

6 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Looks like your day was similar to ours. Was the parade the one up in Summerlin? How was it?

Miller Family said...

Really fun pics. Zander is sooooo cute. I didn't know your brother got married. Tell him congrats from us. Thanks for letting us check out what you have been up to.

nikki said...

All I have to say is that is the coolest pool in the world. Living in the city, I kind of forget what it's like to live in a house with a yard and a pool... my yard is Central Park, unfortunately, I don't have a pool :(

Lindsey F. said...

Nicole-the parade was the one in Summerlin. I think it's pretty fun, nothing too exciting, but it's something fun and patriotic to do.

Crystal-it's good to hear from you! I'm going to add you to my links cause I go back to your blog often to see how you guys are doing. I'll tell Preston for you!

Nikki-they do have a fun pool don't they! I wish soooo bad we had a pool. Maybe someday. I don't know that I would get much done, though. I think I would be in it ALL the time!

Doug and Dawn said...

Hey Lindsey,
That pool is very cool. I'm glad you had a great holiday minus Aaron having to work. Sorry this is such a late response I have been a slacker at responding lately. I was going to tell you that I also get all emotional whenvever I hear that song from Lee Greenwood. It always brings a tear for me. So your not the only one. I love Zanders spikey hair, he is so cute. I can't believe how much all of your sisters look alike. Thats fun that you guys were all together.

Ashley K. said...

Yay I found you! I am adding you to mine now... cool slider!Teach me oh creative one!

Ashley