I've been neglecting my blog lately....I snuck into Zander's room a minute ago to check on him, and I thought these pictures were definitely blog worthy (sleeping babies always are right)? I let him sleep in his little blow up bed on the floor tonight. It's a test run for grandma's house later this week. He actually did really good. (The fact that I put him to bed really late and he was exhausted might have helped). He only came out of his room once. And now...sleepful bliss! I need to look at these pictures of the little sleeping angel more often...that way I might actually survive these toddler years!

We had to say goodbye to the girls last week. It was SO much fun to have them here, and we have been missing them. Zander talks about "Bob and Taylor" every day. He was picking out a movie for you guys the other day at Blockbuster. We miss you!!
Zander enjoying some ice cream after a fun family night last week. We went to Sky Mania. If you haven't been there, it's a big warehouse covered in trampolines. It is so much fun, and definitely a good workout! I could have had some great pics, but they wouldn't let me take my camera in (grrr)!


1 comments:
Ahh... sleeping children are always cute. Zander is getting so big I can hardly believe it. Tell Aaron Happy Birthdday for me!
Post a Comment