Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Birthday AJ!!!!


Aaron's Birthday isn't actually until Friday, but I'm going to be out of town, and I wanted to be sure I paid him some tribute:) Aaron, there are so many, many reasons why I love you, but I thought I'd give you 28 of them, one for each year of your life (I've now known you for half of that wonderful life of yours)!!

I love you because...

  1. You love the Lord, and live your life to please Him
  2. You are a WONDERFUL father and someone I want Zander to strive to be like
  3. You love to cuddle
  4. You never complain...about anything!
  5. You know how to work hard and enjoy it
  6. You love to spend time with Zander and I
  7. You're patient
  8. You are so handsome
  9. You are honest
  10. You pretend to listen even when you're totally bored with what I'm saying (why do I still keep talking even though I know you've tuned out??)
  11. You always know what I'm thinking
  12. You love to eat chocolate with me
  13. You love this game (why do you love me) so much...ha, ha, ha!!
  14. You do my "honey do" lists
  15. You never, and I mean never, give up on something that's takes a little extra figuring out (actually, that really gets annoying sometimes, but I still love you for it)
  16. We have so many similar likes and dislikes
  17. We are so opposite
  18. You always kiss me when you leave or when you come home
  19. You'll talk to me on the phone while I drive
  20. You think my silly quirks are cute
  21. You have great common sense
  22. You have such a fun sense of humor
  23. You love spending time with our families
  24. You know me better than I know myself most of the time
  25. You are so laid back and always go with the flow
  26. You teach Zander so many fun things that I could never teach him
  27. You make awesome breakfasts
  28. You chose to spend eternity with me!!!

Happy Birthday Babe! I love you so much, and hope you have a great birthday!!!

4 comments:

dev said...

seriously, you look so beautiful! You are aging very gracefully!! :) love you girl!!

Doug and Dawn said...

Lindsey you are so cute. What a great way to remember your hubby on his birthday. It's so weird thinking about birthdays becasue I am going to be thirty this year. Until last night I didn't really think it was a big deal. Then Doug is all "you are going to be THIRTY this year you are getting old. Twenty nine doesn't sound that bad becasue the twenties still sound young but thirty wow." He loves to tease me even though he is thirty three already,old man.:) Really I don't care but anyways I hope you guys have a wonderful time celebrating Aaron's birthday. LOL Dawn

Nicole Cave said...

Yes Dawn you are getting old...how is it that I am turning 29 and you are turning 30? I really must be young for our class. Anyways....Lindsey, cute tribute. Did Aaron get to read it!? Hope so.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey
It was so good seeing you and aaron this past weekend. You have an amazing family and your son is soooooo cute. I hope you guys had a good time and hopefully we will see you in vegas soon!!
denise and jeff