Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Turn Has Come

I've been tagged...so here it is:

4 Jobs I Have Had...
1. chiropractic assisant
2. anesthesia billing manager
3. PBX operator at a furniture manufacturing warehouse
4. piano teacher

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...
1. Fools Rush In
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Meet Joe Black

4 Places I Have Lived...
1. England and Wales (Falmouth, Cardiff, Blackwood, Swindon, Torquay)
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Cedar City, UT
4. Wellsville, UT

4 Favorite TV Shows...
1. Prison Break (when are you coming back??)
2. CSI Las Vegas
3. Without a Trace
4. So You Think You Can Dance


4 Places I Have Been On Holiday...
1. Playa Del Carmen, Mexico (just south of Cancun)
2. Portland, Oregon
3. Broadus, Montana
4. California

4 Favorite Dishes...
1. homemade spaghetti
2. salad from Cafe Rio
3. crunchy spinach salad from Claim Jumper
4.Kung Pao Chicken from Pei Wei's

4 Websites I Visit Daily...
1. Blogs
2. heartstringdesigners.com
3. yahoo.mail.com
4. weather.com

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...
1. on a beach, anywhere
2. in Oregon at my parents house
3. eating a yummy midnight snack somewhere good (listing all that food made me really hungry)
4. in a movie

Now here are 4 people that I am tagging...
1. Ashley
2. Nikki
3. Devenie
4. Hilary

4 comments:

Doug and Dawn said...

I was reading through your post and I saw that you lived in England. I had forgotten that you served a mission. They say memory is the first thing to go. I am glad you did this. It's fun to see where people have been and what their interests are.

Nicole Cave said...

I never know you went on a mission...I was wondering why you lived in England. That's really neat!!

dev said...

thanks for the tag girl... I may be corny, but I love stuff like this. It's so fun to learn quirky details about the people that you love!!

Arriola said...

Lindsey,

Hey girl, just wanted you to know I've been looking into doing a blog and I'm finally motivated to GET ON IT!!! I just looked at Linsay banner's which led me to Stephanie Banners, which led me to Ashley Kearns, and then to yours. LOVING IT!!! I can tell right now I'm going to be addicted.

I'll let you know when mine is up so you can give it a peek.

Amy Arriola