A couple of weeks ago, I was in Utah, and I got to go see Nikki and Jason and their cute little family! It was so much fun to spend a couple hours with them! I just look at Riley and laugh because she is a mini Nikki from head to toe, inside and out! She is growing up way too fast but is as cute as ever! Ryker is a fun little boy. I wish him and Zander lived closer so they could be little buddies! Rayden is beautiful, and I LOVE that hair that stands up all over!! She's precious! We miss you guys so much, but are so excited to see you in a few days!!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
My Favorite Little Robison People
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun that you got to see them. I want to see this new little baby since I saw Nikki only weeks before she was born. They are a cute family.
Is this Nikki Worthen you are talking about? Tell her Hi for me if it is. I haven't seen her forever.
Whoa, there's a lot of Nikki's here :) Nikki P. or I should say Nikki K., hurry and come for her blessing this weekend. That would be fun to all be together again! Wouldn't it be nice if you could just hop on a plane whenever you wanted!
Nicole, yes it is Nikki Worthen. I will be sure and tell her hi for you. I keep trying to get her to start a blog. She will someday I'm sure!
Post a Comment