Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Where Have I Been?

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted anything! It's been a little crazy around here. We've been doing lots of playing, though, with my family in town. Here are a few pictures, and there are a lot more to follow!!

Aaron and I apparantly thought we were celebrating Christmas!

Grandma Lucy giving Zander a little taste of dessert!
Dad, Mom, and Grandma White
Taylor, Kelsey, and Aubree
Preston, Megan, Kenny, Anjuli, Cooper, and the Z man

4 comments:

dev said...

OMgosh!! your family looks old :) last time I saw pics of everyone was... 7years ago! They all look soo good! Happy 4th Momma! love you!

nikki said...

It's fun seeing your family now... I remember them all as little people...

Lindsey F. said...

It is weird that all those "little girls" have grown up!! I think Taylor is taller than me. They're not supposed to get older are they!

Nicole Cave said...

We love Islands!! They have great burgers and I love their guacamole and chips.