Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Got My Runnin' Shoes On!



Zander hasn't been feeling so good the last week or so. I think today he'd really had it. He was ready to get out. So he brought me his shoes, and said, "Mommy, put my running shoes on. I need to go running." I asked him where he was going. "I'm going to run to Costco to get some chocolate and mustard." He wore them until he went to be tonight!






All that running tired him out!

4 comments:

nikki said...

That's pretty cute... Run Zander! Run like the wind. I would like to breed little runners :)

Nicole Cave said...

That is so funny...kids say the darndest things!!

Doug and Dawn said...

That is so cute. I always think it would be so fun to just know what kids are thinking when they say some of the things they come up with.

Ann said...

Oh, it was so fun to check your blog and see all the new posts! I think it's wonderful when grandma's have treats for their grandchildren. I've always appreciated that about my granny.
Also, I loved reading your splurge/steal list. Isn't it funny, too, how the things we are willing to spend money on change as we get older? I used to spend all my money on clothes and now it is almost torture to go to the mall (mainly because of my kids). Anyway...

I also wanted to mention to you that I got an invitation to my 10 year high school reunion today and I noticed that Aaron is on the alumni list but he is listed as not having been found. Anyway, if you guys are interested in going, let me know and I will give you the info and tell you how to register. We would love to see you guys!