We are so lucky to have my grandma so close and be able to spend time with her! Yesterday, we took her to the doctor, and then she treated us to lunch at Farm Basket (yum)! Zander loves his Great Grandma White. She always has M&Ms for him. I've been trying to teach him that when he sees her, he needs to say hi before he asks for M&Ms. On the way to pick her up yesterday, he said, "I'm not going to ask grandma for M&Ms today." He lasted about three minutes with her in the car, and then he broke down. He was really trying to be polite! 
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Grateful for Grandmas
Posted by
Lindsey F.
at
11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love to spend time with my grandmas too. I think it is so inpartant for the kids also.
I don't have any grandmas that are still alive. I did love seeing my grandma Beus before she passed away. She was here in Vegas at the time and so MaKenna got to spend some time with her and still remembers her. So I think it's wonderful.
Post a Comment