Thursday, September 27, 2007

D is for Days Off




Who doesn't love days off? I love that Aaron's days off are always different days of the week. Yesterday, he was such a good husband and let me drag him around on all of my errands. He even went to Joann's with me! (The funniest thing was he saw one of HIS friends there)! Monday, he was off, and I decided to neglect all of my responsibilities as well, and we went on a little ride on the quad up in the "mountains." It's kind of cool to have beautiful open desert right in our backyard. Zander loves to go up there if for nothing else, just to throw rocks. We were laughing because he talked, nonstop, the entire ride up and back and neither of us could even hear what he was saying!

Other D's I love: my daredevil boys (don't love so much the fact that they're daredevils though), dessert, December, Disneyland, my new Dyson, my dad, watching dancing, dreams(nightime dreams and daydreams), going on dates with AJ, and driving.

0 comments: